Skyhook’s Sales Engineers listen to the needs of our audience and help them imagine how Skyhook location technology fits into their software or service. They use a mix of creativity and technical skill to help bring our customers’ and prospects’ vision to life using our products.
Working in conjunction with our Sales and Business Development teams, the Sales Engineer actively drives and manages the evaluation stage of our sales process, as well as the implementation and onboarding of customers. The Sales Engineer is customer-facing and enjoys presenting technical concepts with simplicity and elegance. The role is fast-paced, wide-ranging and challenging. The ideal candidate is hungry for a challenge, and has a mixture of application development, integration, deployment, hands-on coding, great interpersonal skills and strong problem-solving abilities. Regional travel is expected, and global travel is possible.
WE LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING IN OUR SALES ENGINEER:
* Strong technical aptitude and a proven ability to understand, digest and communicate solution concepts
* Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with an ability to translate customer comments and feedback to the product management organization
* Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills
* A strong understanding of mobile technologies, location technologies and use cases
* Eager self-directed learner with curiosity and an appetite to understand not only our technologies but the competitive landscape
Skyhook is dedicated to inventing and reinventing location. And the innovation in our technology is rivaled only by the innovation of our culture. Our offices in Boston, MA and Wayne, PA are filled with Idea Paint, standing desks, bean bag chairs, crowd-controlled Sonos radio and a world class snack selection. If you love data and are fanatical about improving user experiences, we want to talk to you! If you are looking for a place where you are valued not just based on what you accomplish but how you accomplish it, then you should consider joining us.